[squeak-dev] Xtreams : first embryonary port on Squeak

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 14:10:10 UTC 2010

I wasn't suggesting forking (I had another post in this thread talking
about Grease).

But even Seaside exists both in SqueakSource and in the Cincom Public
Store. I was merely asking if the the appropriate project name
couldn't be used in SqueakSource. Using a slight variation (and having
two projects in the one repo) is just confusing.

Julian