[squeak-dev] Xtreams tests green

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 19:29:10 UTC 2010

So I updated Squeak Xtreams to synchronize with Martin's latest
changes in public store...
Tests are now green, and there is no lingering process :)

If you update, you might have to reinitialize XTEncoder and its
subclasses (may be force Encoders := nil manually) - I don't trust MC
too much with this regard...
The manual step might be necessary because I switched to Symbol rather
than String for specifyinh an encoding.

I did not deviate from VW version, apart:
- changing the #timeout:server:client: comment
- changing FileWriteStream comment:
	isPositionable	<Boolean> false when the file is open in append mode

todo: SocketRead/WriteStream would be nice, streaming on directory
contents too - I did not do it, because a simple test like
#isDirectory is all but obvious using FileDirectory :(
The InterpretedStream (for reading writing binary data) shouldn't be that hard.
I'm making a pause tonight.

Nicolas