[squeak-dev] Refactoring Browser in 4.1? - and un-matching documentation.

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Fri Oct 15 17:29:20 UTC 2010

On Thu, 14 Oct 2010, Tim Felgentreff wrote:

> I've updated the current Dev configuration for the ConfigurationOfOmniBrowser Metacello package, so this loads cleanly and with Refactoring tools in a current trunk image.

Thanks Tim, that's great. Though the refactoring part doesn't work well
ATM. If I right click on a category, then select "Browse package" from the
menu, I get a DNU (it can be fixed by replacing "self definitionPanel" to
"self class definitionPanel").

Levente

>>> http://www.squeak.org/
>>> http://www.squeak.org/Features/