[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Kernel-tfel.508.mcz

Tobias Pape Das.Linux at gmx.de
Mon Oct 25 16:01:46 UTC 2010

Hey Tim,
(hey List)
please revoke this (however we do this in the trunk/inbox-process)

Your version of withAllSuperAndSubclassesDo: uses
#allSubclassesDoGently: hence will probably bring in
non-in-memory objects.
FWIT I today (or yesterday) put a similar version into the inbox,
using #allSubclassesDo: instead of #allSubclassesDoGently:

So Long,
	-Tobias