[squeak-dev] refactoring browser in Squeak?

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Thu Oct 28 14:18:05 UTC 2010

On Mon, 25 Oct 2010, Tim Felgentreff wrote:

> Hello
>
> There are currently two packages in the inbox (Kernel-topa.508, Compiler-tfel.175) which enable AST, Refactoring-*, VB-Regex and the useful OB packages (Standard, Core, Morphic, Regex, Refactory, Shout) to load in trunk.

The changes are in the Trunk, but if I evaluate this script:

Installer squeaksource
     project: 'MetacelloRepository';
     install: 'ConfigurationOfOmniBrowser'.
(Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfOmniBrowser) project lastVersion load: #( Dev ).

and file in your changeset, I still can't use the "browse package"
feature. I think this is because the latest RB on squeaksource is not
compatibile with the OB in the wiresong repository. Lukas uses his own
OB repository for developement.

Levente