[squeak-dev] Re: HTML parser (again) (again)

Peter Kenny peter at pbkresearch.co.uk
Sat Oct 30 20:53:00 UTC 2010

Göran Krampe wrote:

> If it is about preventing loading referenced stuff etc, then my WebRobot
> code does that using a DummyLoader class.
>
> regards, Göran

Göran

Actually, the idea I had was that it would be *necessary* to load the
referenced CSS files, in case the parser depended on them to correctly parse
the HTML. Your comment implies that this may not be so. Nevertheless, I was
interested in finding the conditions in which Sean could use the parser 'as
is' for his application. If that does not meet what he needs, he could no
doubt look at your code.

Peter Kenny