[squeak-dev] [Informal Report] Buildin the next FunSqueak using Cog

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 10:29:45 UTC 2010

As we can¹t use older .pr , we need know how ³rescue² old .
Step 1 Create a new .pr using the DockingBar
Gop into
Add
MCHttpRepository
    location: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/Ladrillos'
    user: 'squeak'
    password: 'squeak'

Locate MorphicGames-edc.1, loads without complains.
Then go to objects (o) item of World menu.

Locate Games, punt into the World the games you like.
As in the previous, I choose ChineseCheckers, Chess, FreeCell as
representative ones.
Play a little and collapse windows
For window shows the right name, open ChangeSorter and navigate to
Morphic-Games, make changes go to me
I provisory name FunSqueakCog4.2-10423-alpha.image, but if some have best I
change it.
As Hannes suggest, could save each step, maybe this should be
FunSqueakCog4.2-10423-alpha.1.image ?

Edgar