[squeak-dev] Re: Advice on Mix and Match: squeak, cuis, magma, bobsui, maui

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Thu Sep 2 05:32:03 UTC 2010

Hi Ross -

Squeak 4.1 includes the Cuis editors and they are enabled by default. In
Squeak 4.1 you can actually switch the editor to use (mostly just so
that we have a fallback if something goes horribly wrong):

	"The old ParagraphEditor hierarchy"
	TextMorph defaultEditorClass: TextMorphEditor.

	"The Cuis editor hierarchy"
	TextMorph defaultEditorClass: SmalltalkEditor.

In other words, choosing the Cuis editors as the basis is exactly the
right thing to do and should work in Squeak 4.1, 4.2 and Cuis.

Cheers,
   - Andreas