[squeak-dev] failing to build a vm on Windows

George Herolyants george.herolyants at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 17:48:12 UTC 2010

Same here. I'm trying to build and test TIFF plugin by John M
McIntosh. Adding plugins one by one and manually changing some of the
*.c and *.h files I finally managed to build it, but when I tried to
open an image it consumed half a GB of memory and hung up.

Where can I find information on which revision of sources stored in
SVN corresponds to which version of VMMaker?

P.S. I really don't like the situation when closely coupled parts of
the system are stored in different versioning systems. Smalltalk
really needs a good version control system.