[squeak-dev] rb and ob

Chris Cunnington smalltalktelevision at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 00:37:25 UTC 2010

Testing the Extending The System part of the Help menu recently, the rb and
ob stuff wasn't loading. The problem is that the script takes the latest
version. Lukas has made some changes in the past four weeks that have
drifted from Squeak. I propose we freeze the version and not take the
latest. The following loads without incident. At the risk of being
controversial, rb and ob are not a big priority to Squeak users. It seems
reasonable to freeze it for now with something that works and review it in
future.

Chris

"Omnibrowser"
(Installer wiresong project: 'ob')