[squeak-dev] errors during file in of magma to Cuis

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 22:42:34 UTC 2010

Hi Ross,  your first instinct was right.  You need to load the
pre-requisite packages first, but you just did not go far enough down
the prerequisite tree.  Magma client has several of its own pre-reqs..

Quick question:  Does Cuis support installation of SAR files?  If so,
you might try installing the latest SAR file downloadable from
SqueakMap.

Even if not, the SAR file has all of the packages and a plain-text
loadable script inside to load them all in sequence.

The full package list is also in the 1.1r2 announcement:

  http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/magma/2010-July/001578.html

HTH,
  Chris