[squeak-dev] Namespaces/Environments

Enrico Spinielli enrico.spinielli at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 7 07:40:36 UTC 2010

Chris,
you are right...I checked 311Deprecated category and ... it was empty!
I do not know why given I usually start from a latest snapshot image
from the ftp repo and
just run 'Update Squeak' on a regular basis...

Strange.

Bye
Enrico

--
Enrico Spinielli
"Do Androids dream of electric sheep?"— Philip K. Dick