[squeak-dev] Re: Mantis status meanings

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 19:47:23 UTC 2010

I just sampled a few entries in Compiler/Kernel/Collections categories.

Some are already fixed and should be closed already.

Some are still not fixed while they should.

Some are not accurate enough or don't give a recipe for reproducing.
In this case, I propose we send feedback requests with a deadline
(like 4 weeks or so) before closing.

Now I don't know how to purge about 1000 entries. That's a huge task
and can only be a collective distributed task.

Nicolas