[squeak-dev] Error "opaque URL with no scheme--shouldn't happen!" after updating trunk from 10474 to 10500

Hans-Martin Mosner hmm at heeg.de
Tue Sep 7 21:07:40 UTC 2010

Hello,
one of the changes which brought my image from #10474 to 10500 seems to
have introduced a bug in the project switching code, however, I don't
know where the actual problem is.
The symptom is that the error message in the subject is raised in
GenericUrl>>privateInitializeFromText: which is called via several steps
from MorphicProject>>startResourceLoading.
Did anyone else notice this? The bug is only triggered if your project
has resources, of course.

Cheers,
Hans-Martin