[squeak-dev] Crypto Plugins on Cog

Rob Withers reefedjib at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 23:43:52 UTC 2010

Sorry for the delay Levente.  I finally made time to look into this.

I had to rename the methods because two Classes had the same method names
and the gcc linker, I imagine, had problems with it.   With my fixes, all
four Plugins build with Cog.

I looked again, into history and I don't see any category or method
comments.

What is this about something generating these methods?  Why?  I am sure
there must be a good reason, though I cannot think of one at the moment.

Cheers,
Rob