[squeak-dev] Is Cincom slowly killing Visual Smalltalk Enterprice

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Wed Sep 8 05:38:44 UTC 2010

>>>>> "Henrik" == Henrik Høyer <hh at sppl.dk> writes:

Henrik> I sorry Randal, but I cannot disclose such details in public
Henrik> without violating several NDA. Please remember that Cincom is
Henrik> not only James Robertson (and the other Smalltalk advocates in
Henrik> the company).

Then your fight should not have come public either.

If you can't lay out all the facts, you can't have my support.  You just
sound like you're whining.  I'm not alone in this observation.

And I'll go further and say that your fight should NEVER HAVE COME TO
squeak-dev either.  This is not an issue regarding the development of
Squeak core or Squeak forks.

And wearing my official Squeak Board Member hat for a moment, I'm now
asking you to officially end this thread here.

Thank you.