[squeak-dev] Re: About unloading of packages in the most recent Squeak 4.1 trunk

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 12:27:03 UTC 2010

I did another test

I took an image with 10490 and the packages unloaded and upgraded it
to 10502. The same result as with the last test. The version number is
not correct anymore and Morphic is actually broken. If I create a
Morphic project and then want to delete it it gives a walkback.

I am looking forward to a fixed MVC to continue with unloading.
A candiate would then be to unload Morphic and start trying to load
Juan's version of Morphic or Tweak or something else.

Thread starts with
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2010-September/153360.html

currently at
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2010-September/153489.html
where David T. Lewis managed to get the debugger window in MVC as well
(like Andreas and Florin)

--Hannes