[squeak-dev] Re: [Pharo-project] RFB Server not working on Squeak 4.1?

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Wed Sep 8 15:49:23 UTC 2010

On Wed, 8 Sep 2010, Lawson English wrote:

> Has anyone tested the RFB server class in Squeak 4.1? I can't get it to work
> in Mac OS X 10.6 or in at least variant of Linux.
> Haven't tested it in Pharo.

If you're talking about http://squeaksource.com/RFB/ then yes, we use it
(actually we use our own fork, but it's very similar) and it works fine.
There are 2 other forks, one in the Cobalt repo, and one in Lukas
Renggli's repo. I don't know if the first one works in Squeak, but the
latter relies on Pharo-specific features (IIRC it requires Polymorph, but
I'm not sure).

Levente