[squeak-dev] Experimental Cocoa OS-X based Squeak Cog JIT VM 5.8b10

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Thu Sep 9 18:20:27 UTC 2010

I've stuck a version (5.8b10) of the cocoa based os-x squeak cog JIT based VM in my experimental folder.

http://homepage.mac.com/johnmci/.Public/experimental/Squeak%205.8b10.app.zip

Changes are:

(a) Fix issue with timezone calculation on file creation and modification timestamps.
(b) Fix a crash with sqInt ioSetCursor() which calls ioSetCursorWithMask() with a NULL mask value  which it did not handle correctly.

Based on feedback I wil produce a non-cog VM 5.7x  and push that as the approved for regular use os-x/iOS VM on the weekend.

John M. McIntosh <johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com>   Twitter:  squeaker68882