[squeak-dev] Re: The Trunk: Monticello-bf.399.mcz

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 20:47:32 UTC 2010

Yes, but what I get in both cases is a browser with the different
versions in the left pane and in the right pane the comment to just
that _single particular_ version.

I d' like to have a window where I see all the comments _combined_.
E.g. in the browser 'Package List'.

Actually a traversal and collection of all the 'message' calls through
the ancestry of the package.

That's my question. And primarily _in_ the image.

--Hannes