[squeak-dev] PhysicalEtoys (was Re: [Vm-dev] RE: Serial ports on Linux)

Torsten Sadowski torsten.sadowski at tu-berlin.de
Thu Sep 9 22:22:57 UTC 2010

Hi,

I have it happily running on my Powerbook under MacOSX. Do you have a
Monticello Repository to integrate the changes easily? Then there is
also the question of the external dependency (pyserial, avr-gcc, avr-
libc, avr-binutils and avrdude) and the startscripts for the
environment.

Right now the LED is blinking.

Cheers,
Torsten