[squeak-dev] The Inbox: System-cbr.375.mcz

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 19:13:07 UTC 2010

Okay, Bert's suggestion that I add a comment to get the postscript to run
worked. Pushing this one into trunk will give us nice  modern looking fonts
in buttons, flap tabs, and balloon help.

Feedback would be appreciated. I went for the nearest approximation of the
old font sizes, but some folks might find these to be a bit small (they work
fine for my eyes, but YMMV.) We could always bring the sizes up a notch.

The previous package, System-cbr.374, can be trashed. It had the same
changes, but as I didn't change the postscript, it was not run on load.

--
Casey Ransberger