[squeak-dev] Re: CheckBoxes and Drop-down Lists withMorphicToolBuilder

Rob Withers reefedjib at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 03:04:56 UTC 2010

Ok, I managed a few things.   I published to the inbox:

ToolBuilder-Kernel
ToolBuilder-Morphic

I got the checkbox implemented.  Far from perfect, it has a funny
background.   It works, though.

I also got the infrastructure done for a DropDownListMorph.
#installDropDownList on the class is the method which builds the widgetry.
Currently, it has a label and a button.  I couldn't figure out how to "drop
down" the list.

I decided to use just a list instead of a drop down for my trace viewer.  It
works good.

Rob