Sanity check anyone? (was Re: [squeak-dev] The Inbox: System-cbr.375.mcz)

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 23:59:58 UTC 2010

I can't seem to reproduce this issue (which of course is a far cry from
saying that it isn't real.) Would any kind Squeaker (preferably running the
same Windows VM that Frank is using?) try loading System-cbr.375.mcz into an
updated trunk image to give us a sanity check?

I'm not accusing the VM of any malfeasance (because I probably just messed
up somewhere) but it would be nice to have someone try it with a similar
config to what Frank has just to be sure.

--
Casey Ransberger