Sanity check anyone? (was Re: [squeak-dev] The Inbox: System-cbr.375.mcz)

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at angband.za.org
Mon Sep 13 07:20:15 UTC 2010

Clean 4.2 image, running on Squeak4.0.1.exe. Update to the latest Trunk
(#10518), load System-cbr.375 and... it all just works.

The failing image has been incrementally updated starting sometime soon
after we got the Squeak 4.0 installer up and running, but it otherwise
hasn't had any local changes.

frank