[squeak-dev] MVC desktop menu

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 18:01:12 UTC 2010

Thanks for the answer Herbert, there's another thread on this.
Actually what we want to do is to have MVC back as good as possible in
Squeak 4.2alpha trunk. #10518

There was a fix by Florin and others which brought the debugger back
into action. It came in yesterday into the regular update stream. So
poking around in MVC in Squeak 4.2alpha trunk. #10518 is now
possible.....

--Hannes