[squeak-dev] Re: Morphic

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 20:21:34 UTC 2010

Obviously somehting is broken with my image regarding png files and so
now I'm frustrated, sorry.

But, Sean, I think if you will give it 5 minutes you will see it.
Just turn on traceMessages, then browse implementors of some message.
Then, highlight the  message (in the lower pane) that you want to
"drill down" and press Command+M.

Senders works the same, but only from the top pane (this is on purpose).

IMO, there has never been a more productive message tracing browser.
Not Trailblazer, not OB, not Eclipse..