[squeak-dev] ESUG actions (was: Best Spreading Smalltalk Actions)

Noury Bouraqadi bouraqadi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 12:10:13 UTC 2010

Hi,

ESUG is willing to support all actions everywhere.
The "E" of ESUG can also be interpreted as "Earth-wide" :-)

In places where there are Smalltalk groups we help them (sponsoring).
Otherwise we push their creation.

If you have a project that might help the Smalltalk community in someway (free software project, writing books, organizing an event, ...), you are eligible to ESUG support. Just submit your proposal to the ESUG board (board at esug.org) and you'll get quickly an answer.

You can find a list of ESUG actions on-line:
http://www.esug.org/Promotion

Noury
ESUG Treasurer
www.esug.org