[squeak-dev] Re: Trunk archive policy

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Wed Sep 22 00:48:34 UTC 2010

On 9/21/2010 5:27 PM, Nicolas Cellier wrote:
> I wondered why the older .mcz did not migrate from the Trunk to the
> Squeak4.1 repository ?
> Is this in order to update from 3.9 up to latest trunk in one trip ?

Not really.

> My fear is that Trunk is becoming quite heavy...

Agree. I think we should move all the pre-4.1 MCZs and MCMs to the 4.1
repository. Going forward we should do this more aggressively and
basically move everything right when we do the release. That way we
start from a nice cleaned out state for the next version.

What's the best way to identify and move the 4.1 files?

Cheers,
   - Andreas