[squeak-dev] New Trunk Image: 10548

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at angband.za.org
Wed Sep 22 07:31:19 UTC 2010

On 2010/09/22 05:31, Casey Ransberger wrote:
> Grab it here: http://ftp.squeak.org/trunk/Squeak4.2-10548-alpha.zip
>
> 2805 run, 2767 passes, 9 expected failures, 28 failures, 1 errors, 0
> unexpected passes
> Mac OS X 10.6.4 (Squeak4.2.5beta1U)
>
> The error is in WeakFinalizersTest>>#testNewFinalizationSupported, which
> it would seem is not too big of a deal (just means the VM doesn't
> support Igor's new finalization stuff yet.)
>
> Brave and noble souls will download it on various platforms, run the
> tests, and generally make sure the image is good.

This brave and noble soul tested it on Windows XP.

First comment is that the "What are your initials?" popup has got to go
if we want to automatically run tests. (But I guess this is easy to fix
in a script that runs the tests?)

"2805 run, 2760 passes, 9 expected failures, 35 failures, 1 errors, 0
unexpected passes"

Error:
WeakFinalizers>>#testNewFinalizationSupported (because there's no
WeakFinalizationList class (or WeakFinalizationItem))

Most of the failures are in DecompilerTests. Hm, it'd be nice if we
wrote out the failures/errors to the Transcript so I could just select &
copy the list of failures. Hasn't someone done this, actually?

Failures:
DecompilerTests>>#testDecompileLoopWithMovingLimit
DecompilerTests>>#testDecompilerInClassesBAtoBM
DecompilerTests>>#testDecompilerInClassesBNtoBZ
DecompilerTests>>#testDecompilerInClassesCAtoCM
DecompilerTests>>#testDecompilerInClassesCNtoCZ
DecompilerTests>>#testDecompilerInClassesDAtoDM
DecompilerTests>>#testDecompilerInClassesENtoEZ
DecompilerTests>>#testDecompilerInClassesGNtoGZ
DecompilerTests>>#testDecompilerInClassesIAtoIM
DecompilerTests>>#testDecompilerInClassesINtoIZ
DecompilerTests>>#testDecompilerInClassesLAtoLM
DecompilerTests>>#testDecompilerInClassesMAtoMM
DecompilerTests>>#testDecompilerInClassesMNtoMZ
DecompilerTests>>#testDecompilerInClassesOAtoOM
DecompilerTests>>#testDecompilerInClassesPAtoPM
DecompilerTests>>#testDecompilerInClassesPNtoPZ
DecompilerTests>>#testDecompilerInClassesSAtoSM
DecompilerTests>>#testDecompilerInClassesSNtoSZ
DecompilerTests>>#testDecompilerInClassesTAtoTM
DecompilerTests>>#testDecompilerInClassesUNtoUZ
DecompilerTests>>#testDecompilerInClassesWAtoWM
FileStreamText>>#TestPositionPastEndIsAtEnd
MCPackageTest>>#testUnload
PNGReadWriterTest>>#testPngDecodingColors32
PNGReadWriterTest>>#testPngEncodingColors32
PureBehaviorTest>>#testClassesWithTraits
RectangleTest>>#testRoundingAfterHalfPixelTranslation
ReleaseTest>>#testUndeclared
SMDependencyTest>>#test2
StandardSystemFontsTest>>#testRestoreDefaultFonts
TestURI>>#testDirWithHash
TraitCompositionTest>>#testAliasCompositions
TraitFileOutTest>>#testCondenseChanges
TraitFileOutTest>>#testFileOutCategory
TraitFileOutTest>>#testAllSentMessages

Transcript shows:
Removal of class named TUTU ignored because TUTU does not exist.
Removal of class named TUTU ignored because TUTU does not exist.
Removal of class named TUTU ignored because TUTU does not exist.
Removal of class named TUTU ignored because TUTU does not exist.
Removal of class named TUTU ignored because TUTU does not exist.
Removal of class named TUTU ignored because TUTU does not exist.Fetch:
3684 ms
Size: 712383 bytes
Save checkpoint to disk: 22 ms

CA
CB
Object>>foo (GeniePlugin is Undeclared)
ClosureCompilerTest>>DoIt (AbstractInstructionTests is Undeclared)
ClosureCompilerTest>>DoIt (AbstractInstructionTests is Undeclared)
ClosureCompilerTest>>DoIt (AbstractInstructionTests is Undeclared)
ClosureCompilerTest>>DoIt (AbstractInstructionTests is Undeclared)
TraitsResource>>createTraitNamed:uses:(t3 is shadowed)
TraitsResource>>tearDown(t1 is shadowed)
TraitsResource>>tearDown(t2 is shadowed)
TraitsResource>>tearDown(t3 is shadowed)
TraitsResource>>createClassNamed:superclass:uses:(t4 is shadowed)
WeakFinalizersTest>>testNewFinalizationSupported (WeakFinalizationList
is Undeclared)
WeakFinalizersTest>>testNewFinalizationSupported (WeakFinalizerItem is
Undeclared)
Time for Heap: 97 msecs
Time for SortedCollection: 154 msecs
Time for heap-sort: 118 msecs