[squeak-dev] Is there Squeak BoF at SPLASH this year?

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Thu Sep 23 06:57:17 UTC 2010

On 09/22/2010 10:14 PM, Stefan Marr wrote:
> Hi:
>
> Is there a Squeak BoF planed for SPLASH/OOPSLA this year?
> If so, is there already a time slot fixed for it?

I dunno but I do want to mention one thing - I decided to not go to
OOPSLA/SPLASH anymore since I felt that the last time I was there (and I
have been on MANY) the conference had "lost that loving feeling" for me.
I am now focusing on ESUG (although couldn't attend this year).

Now... my *personal* feeling is of course uninteresting to all of you,
but my guess is that most Smalltalkers that have attended OOPSLA
regularly felt/feel the same and you might have a hard time getting a
"critical mass" for a BOF there. Just my guess.

regards, Göran