[squeak-dev] [ANN] Updated FunSqueakCog4.2-10549-alpha.8.zip

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 08:09:54 UTC 2010

On 9/23/10 2:59 AM, "Hannes Hirzel" <hannes.hirzel at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 9/22/10, Edgar J. De Cleene <edgardec2005 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> http://ftp.squeak.org/Experiments/FunSqueakCog4.2-10549-alpha.8.zip
>
> Hi Edgar
>
> Thank you for putting this experimental image together.
>
> I'm pleased to see BabySRE
> (http://folk.uio.no/trygver/2004/babysre/BabySRE.pdf) of Trygve
> Reenskaug loaded in there.
>
> However I cannot access the halos of the morphs. They are locked. In
> the Preferences Browser I was searching for 'halo' and then for 'lock'
> but I did not find something suitable.
>
> I assume the halos have been locked by some other project....
>
> Regards
> Hannes

Weird...

In my Mac , the right button opens halo.
I have the BabyIDE image from Trygve, which is 3.10.
Try to port the Baby and all windows/examples to Fun.
Think my quick dirty fix for IconButton could work for export all
SystemWindows and load into Fun.
Also , as Alex Bergel is part of our café, he sends info about his last
Mondrian to our group.

If you use Pharo, do not miss this !!!!

Have Pharo 1.1 loaded and could figure out I need as pre-requisites
Announcements-StephaneDucasse.23 and ProfStef-Core-LaurentLaffont.12.
This two load and the tutorial of Stef should be into .9 of Fun
Unlucky us, also need Polymorph.
I have a Polymorph all.1 , 608k of Monticello, but do not loads .
Thinking in I must resurrect my old RemoteCommand.1.cs for conneting two
.images via TCP and send via DNU from Fun to Pharo and "learn" the missed
class/ methods back.

Sleepsless in Rosario :=)