[squeak-dev] The Inbox: System-topa.378.mcz

Tobias Pape Das.Linux at gmx.de
Mon Sep 27 11:29:19 UTC 2010

Hi,

is there a trunk-commiter that would take care of including this?

Background: In a class of mine i had a method with a special
selector that contained a space (I needed that, really, and had it working)
but then the senders/implementors button stopped working:

instead of
_______________
|some selector|
+-------------+
|msg:with:    |
|value:       |
|at:put:      |
+-------------+

I got
___________
|some     |
+---------+
|selector |
|msg:with:|
|value:   |
|at:put:  |

which, additionally, resulted in an off-by-one when clicking an
item: clicking on 'value:' resulted in the list of senders/implementors
of at:put:

The Provided patch fixes this behaviour.

So Long,
	-Tobias