Hudson Build Server (Re: [squeak-dev] Re: New Trunk Image: Squeak4.2-10382-alpha)

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 13:14:45 UTC 2010

Yes, the doku of Lukas is indeed good

Sources and Doku at http://github.com/renggli/builder

And I realized that to run hudson on my laptop I just need to download
http://hudson-ci.org/latest/hudson.war

and do

java -jar hudson.war

and then go to
http://localhost:8080

So it seems to be feasible that people run hudson on their own
machines. I think we should explore this technology more to find out
how we can build our various images....

So your work will be immediately useful for the community even if it
might take some time to get

http://hudson.squeak.org

set up.

Who should be contacted for this?