[squeak-dev] SimpleMorphic Editors

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 10:08:07 UTC 2011

On 3/31/11 2:46 PM, "Casey Ransberger" <casey.obrien.r at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd like to reverse this statement. In the longer term I'd like to see
> SimpleMorphic into the core system, and get LegacyMorphic or BigMorphic or
> whatever we'd call it out of the core and into Squeaksource.
+1
This is my view also.
I push the idea of unloadable / loadable packages in 3.10.

Once we have SimpeMorphic working not only like in Cuis , also all tools
like PackageBrowser, MonticelloBrowser, etc, we could unload LegacyMorphic
(like this name)

And learn enough for my proposal of Traslator package, something taking
LegacyMorphic and convert to SimpleMorphic.

Edgar