[squeak-dev] Ometa vs XTreams PEG, PetitParser, Helvetia

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 10:17:17 UTC 2011

At this very moment I think we just need to make sure we can load
OMeta and XTreams into the release 4.2 and the ongoing development
trunk version so that people can compare and get a better idea.

1)
Randal, in January I loaded XTreams into the current version at that
time. You recently did as well a trial load, what is the script to
load it?

2)
Regarding OMeta, I did a load I think last October --- what do I need
to do as of now to load it?

3)
Does somebody more closely follow the development of PetitParser and
Helvetia on the Pharo side and could give a short report on what is
happening there? (Or just some pointers to helpful Pharo list mails)

--Hannes