The future of Morphic (Re: [squeak-dev] SimpleMorphic Editors)

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 02:44:01 UTC 2011

This is also a great idea. Andreas decided he didn't like his implementation and we haven't really followed up since. I actually think it wouldn't hurt to use the same underlying system that Pharo is using (Metacello) if it works today, but I may be in the Minority on this one.

Chris Muller has made some pretty compelling arguments about using SqueakMap, which is also worth mentioning as a possible solution.