[squeak-dev] [ELECTION] I forgot to list "None of the below"...

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Mon Apr 4 08:08:41 UTC 2011

Hi all!

I am sorry, I forgot to list "None of the below" in the candidate list
and since we already have 73 votes cast I am not going to add it at this
time.

AFAIK the only effect that virtual candidate had is to create a "gap"
between the ones you pick above and below it.

Unfortunately I can't change anything of the poll once it is under way -
not even the description.

I have placed a text at the top of the election page on the swiki
explaining this.

regards, Göran "The worst election leader of all time" Krampe