[squeak-dev] SmalltalkHub

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Thu Apr 7 15:05:45 UTC 2011

Hi guys,

Note also that SmalltalkHub will be sooner or later a Smalltalk-wide
code repository, not just Pharo. For Monticello based Smalltalks (Squeak
and Pharo) for the start but with vision to include all Smalltalk
repositories in the future, including as old as Smalltalk Goodies from
90's.

Nicolas just forgot to post announcement here too. Remember also that
Nico is now developing mainly on GNU Smalltalk...

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek