The current status of OmniBrowser (was: Re: [squeak-dev] The Inbox: Tools-fbs.338.mcz)

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Thu Apr 7 23:27:19 UTC 2011

On Thu, 7 Apr 2011, Colin Putney wrote:

> Um, why not just use OmniBrowser? It already has refactoring support.

It has. But it's badly broken (e.g. buttons don't work). People who tried
to fix it have no access to the repository to push their fixes, so they
posted fixes to this mailing list...
The Metacello configuration was also broken, I just fixed it.

If we would like to keep OB alive, then we have to fix the bugs first,
then consider merging enhancements from Lukas' repository.

Levente