[squeak-dev] [ANN] Seattle Smalltalk Users Group

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 20:32:29 UTC 2011

LOL yeah and the roads here just go every which way... it's as if they gave
a guy two bottles of scotch, and wherever he walked with them, they built a
road. Seriously, though, if you think about it: Smalltalk has a culture that
was founded by musicians. One thing I'd really like to see is a room full of
people face to face figuring out new and interesting ways to make music with
Squeak or Scratch. I would encourage people to bring their instruments:)

--
Casey Ransberger