[squeak-dev] Re: The Inbox: Monticello-edc.456.mcz

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 13:29:45 UTC 2011

OK I see.

SimpleMorphic needs it's own subclass of UIManager (which is in
Toolbuilder category).

Then we can add to UIManager

> request:
> initialAnswer:
>                        centerAt:
>                        inWorld:
>                        onCancelReturn:
>                        acceptOnCR:
>                        answerExtent:

but then with self subclassreponsibility
as the other methods like

request: queryString initialAnswer: defaultAnswer centerAt: aPoint
	"Create an instance of me whose question is queryString with the given
	initial answer. Invoke it centered at the given point, and answer the
	string the user accepts. Answer the empty string if the user cancels."

	^self subclassResponsibility

HJH