[squeak-dev] [Ann] Cuis 3.2 is released

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 15:15:40 UTC 2011

On 4/14/11 8:09 AM, "Bert Freudenberg" <bert at freudenbergs.de> wrote:

> No, there are problems with your code. See my other message in the
> "Monticello-edc.456" thread.
>
> - Bert -

Well, now i know this is wrong.
Like know what is right.

Usinhg DependencyBrowser in fresh image

MCTool>>#buttonRow: We have AlignmentMorph and PluggableButtonMorph
MCWorkingCopyBrowser>>#editLoadScripts We have MenuMorph
MCTool>>#multiListMorph:selection:listSelection:menu: We have
PluggableListMorphOfMany

And we could follow, but the critics was for
MCRepository class>>#fillInTheBlankConfigure:

I copy the code

fillInTheBlankConfigure: aTemplateString
    | chunk repo |

    aTemplateString ifNil: [ ^ false ].
    chunk := FillInTheBlankMorph
            request: self fillInTheBlankRequest
            initialAnswer: aTemplateString
            centerAt: Sensor cursorPoint
            inWorld: World
            onCancelReturn: nil
            acceptOnCR: false
            answerExtent: 400 at 120.

    chunk
        ifNotNil: [
            repo := self readFrom: chunk readStream.
            repo creationTemplate: chunk.
    ].

    ^ repo

Is this best as my solution?
Was in place for four years .... stephaneducasse 2/4/2006 20:47

Edgar