[squeak-dev] Re: The Inbox: Monticello-edc.456.mcz

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Fri Apr 15 09:56:20 UTC 2011

On 15.04.2011, at 11:13, Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:

> Folks:
>
> See if the attached code is right, no World as one of its parameters.
> If right, i commit all the required .mcz to trunk .

Yesterday I wrote this:

"IMHO the right way would be to simply use the existing multiLineRequest:centerAt:initialAnswer:answerHeight: method."

"Only if it turns out there is a need to specify the actual extent, and not just the height, a multiLineRequest:centerAt:initialAnswer:answerExtent: method could be added."

Your change adds several methods. On of our goals is to reduce unneeded complexity, not add to it.

- Bert -