[squeak-dev] Inbox cleaning

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 15:10:23 UTC 2011

On 4/14/11, Nicolas Cellier <nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com> wrote:
> To prevent contributions from rotting I can imagine two strategies:
> - automatically reject outdated contributions to a StaledInbox
Maybe after 2 months.

And then they stay for another 8 months in the StaledInbox and are
deleted afterwards.

> - automatically accept outdated contributions to trunk
> a bit like some administration having a maximum delay to answer your queries
> :)

This would surely raise the attention on it. But as there is a delay
between placing them into the inbox and the commit most of them might
not fit anymore.
And a discussion is necessary.

--Hannes