[squeak-dev] Re: [Pharo-project] [ANN] SmalltalkHub demo online

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 19:16:28 UTC 2011

I forgot...something else I would love to have for the new squeaksource is a
ConfigurationOfSmalltalkHub (or similar)
so that everybody can set up their own private monticello server with a
SmalltalkHub look and feel. This is REALLY important for companies and
business (they all run they own svn/cvs/etc server).
Usually, prepare an image and make it work with squeaksource,is complicated.

But I see that the SmalltalkHub is commited in the same SmalltalkHub so I
think it should be easy to get that, shouldn't it ?

Cheers

Mariano

--
Mariano