[squeak-dev] Delete working copy

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 14:25:13 UTC 2011

+1

"delete working copy" might imply that actually code is deleted.

But there is as well 'unload package' and 'revert package'.

Balloon helps would be good.

"unregister package" and  "forget package meta data" are somehow not
too clear either.
Is there a registry somewhere?

BTW where is the most recent tutorial on using the Monticello Browser?

--Hannes