[squeak-dev] inverse hyperbolic function

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Fri Apr 22 13:42:45 UTC 2011

With respect to the camelcase question only, I think we can look at it from
two directions.  A Smalltalk programmer looking to do some math work would
expect to find the functions implemented in methods with camelcase names. A
math person, new to Smalltalk would expect to find the functions
implemented in methods with names commonly used for math.

Can we have both (I know that might be a lot of work).  Implement with what
ever naming convention you prefer and in a loadable package implement with
the other naming convention as extensions that call the methods named in
the main package.

I apologize in advance for possibly adding to anyone's work load.

Lou
Louis LaBrunda
Keystone Software Corp.
SkypeMe callto://PhotonDemon