[squeak-dev] Porting GNU Smalltalk code to Squeak

Andrew Pennebaker andrew.pennebaker at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 23:11:54 UTC 2011

SUnit is so integral that it's built into the Smalltalk package manager. But
it's a bit redundant to use one unit testing framework's methods in another,
no? Also, the current output format tries to match QuickCheck's as closely
as possible.

I've used JUnit before, but I'm not sure what "Data and Theory" refer to.

QuickCheck likes to test functions. It works really well in Haskell, even
figuring out how to generate the variables to send to the function.

For more information see the Introduction to QuickCheck article.
http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Introduction_to_QuickCheck

Cheers,

Andrew Pennebaker
www.yellosoft.us