[squeak-dev] Re: [Vm-dev] [Cog] New builds available on Jenkins server

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Thu Aug 11 20:54:24 UTC 2011

Hi Igor,

The latest Carbon Cog VM fails to run in OS X 10.5.8. Same symptoms I
reported on thread "About Cocoa VMs" on 8/7. I guess the tweaks done by
Esteban on the Cocoa VM are needed here too.

Besides, it would be great to have a better filename for the final
artifact. 'CogVM.zip' and 'CogVM.app' will clash all the time. It would
be better to include Carbon/Cocoa and a timestamp or version number.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich